PREPARATION BEFORE THE LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT
- NO WAXING; no tweezing or depilatory creams for at least three weeks prior to treatment. Do not pluck, wax or remove hair from the roots before the treatment with 4-6 since the target of the laser is to break down the hair follicles in the roots.
- WHITE, GREY AND RED HAIR; Laser hair removal treatments are not effective for white, grey or red hairs. These types of hairs are not treatable with laser.
- SHAVING IS OKAY; preferably, done 48 hours or two days before you come to our office for treatment: we need to see where the hair is located.
- SUN EXPOSURE; Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning for about four to six weeks before treatment.
- CREAMS AND LOTIONS; The day of your appointment, please do not apply any type of cream or lotion to the area which is going to be treated.
- DISCOUNTED PRICES; We offer per treatment fees as well as package options at DISCOUNTED PRICES on laser hair removal packages. Please contact us for more information.
Note: We do not treat pregnant women.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
How many treatments do I need?
All will be decided during the consultation, in most cases, one treatment usually enough in others up to 3-6 treatments.
How does the Soprano Laser Hair Removal system work?
The Soprano laser hand piece is applied to the surface of the skin, allowing the energy to penetrate deep into the dermis, with improved patient comfort. The unique pulse structure incorporates 2 discrete pulses: the long pulse is heating the tissue & the short pulse is effectively destroying the hair follicle.
Does Soprano Laser Hair Removal hurt and is it safe?
Soprano Laser is offering permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin and the treatment is comfortable, with very little to no irritation. The machine it is approved by FDA (the Food and Drug Administration) in US and the side effects are incredibly rare.
Which areas can be treated and how many sessions are required?
The Soprano Laser it is safe & it can be used on ALL skin areas: facial areas (upper lips, chin, cheeks etc), neck, armpits, including intimate parts like bikini line, full back, full chest, shoulders, full legs, full arms etc. The Laser Specialist will assess your hair and skin during the consultation and a tailored program will be recommended to you so that it offers the best results. On an average, specialists recommend 4-6 sessions for hair free skin.
How long will it take?
Facial areas can be treated in 5-10 minutes. Small body areas (underarms, Beard, etc) will take 15 minutes and larger body areas (full back, legs, arms etc) will take from 30 to 60 minutes depending on the sixe of the area.
Do I need any special preparations before my treatment?
The area to be treated (except the face) should be shaved before the treatment. Avoid exposing the area to sun or tanning beds prior to your treatment. No waxing, tweezing, bleaching or depilatories before the treatment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Appointment Required
- Appointments subject to availability
- Package Promotions is valid only when advance full payment is made for the package
- Due to limited availability if you do not confirm your appointment 24 hours in advance the appointment will be offered to the next person on the waiting list
- No Refunds, store credit only
- All Packages valid for one year from date of purchase